Customs Union Technical regulations „on safety of equipment working under pressure” (CU TR 032/2013)
Effective from February 1 2014 by Council Decision Eurasian Economic Commission on July 2, 2013 number 41.
Products covered by regulations:
- Pressure vessels
- Boilers working under pressure
- Pipes and vessels working under pressure
Types of documents needed for conformity compliance:
- Declaration of conformity (Pressure devices of category 1 and 2). Costs from 500 EUR.
- Certificate of conformity (Pressure devices of category 3 and 4 ). Costs from 3000 EUR.
Holder of certificate or declaration can be entity registered on the territory of Customs Union.
List of the documents needed to issue certificate of conformity:
- Safety Justification
- Technical passport
- Specifications, schemes
- Strength analysis.
- Technological regulations and information about the process (data on the materials used, semi-finished products, components, welding materials, the methods and parameters of welding and heat treatment methods and results of non-destructive testing).
- Test reports
- List of safety accessories and their technical passports.
- Documents about manufacturing technological process
To determine the category of device please refer to the following table.