Customs Union Technical regulations on safety of devices operating on gaseous fuels ( CU TR 016/2011). EAC certificate
Effective from 15th February 2013 by Council Decision of Eurasian Economic Commission on December 9, 2011 number 875.
Products covered by regulations:
- Gas-consuming equipment for cooking, heating and supplying hot water
- Automatic block burners
- Gas devices intended to be installed in the equipment
- Automatic valves
- Flexible conneсtors
Types of documents needed for conformity compliance:
- Certificate of conformity. Costs from 800 EUR. Validity period up to 5 years.
- Declaration of conformity. Сosts from 500 EUR. Validity period up to 3 years.
List of the documents needed to issue certificate of conformity:
- Test reports,
- European certificates (for some categories of parts)
Full list of devices subject to conformity compliance can be downloaded here: in Russian.