Safety justification contains risk analysis and information on safety measures which should be taken during the life cycle of the equipment. Safety justification is a mandatory document for the certification according to Customs Union Technical Regulations on safety of pressure devices (CU TR 032/2013) and on safety of machines (CU TR 010/2011).
The designer of the equipment must keep the original of the safety justification, the manufacturer must keep a copy of the document. Safety justification must be developed in accordance with standard GOST R 54122-2010.
Safety justification chapters
- General description of the device
- Requirements for product reliability
- Requirements for personnel
- Risk analysis
- Requirements for safety during commissioning, operating and utilisation
- Requirements for quality management during commissioning, operating and utilisation
To order safety justification
Certification Quality Conformity sp. z o.o. is offering to develop safety justification in accordance with CU TR 032/2013 and CU TR 010/2011 for the purpose of certification. The cost of the service is 800 EUR. Lead time – 10 working days. Please, contact us with your products details for the confirmation of price.